Service Name: 24-HOUR SUPPORT LINE
Organization Name: HUMBOLDT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SERVICES
- Description: This is a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support line provided free to anyone who needs to talk to someone about intimate partner abuse. This number is the best way to contact our dedicated advocates and it is the access point for all of our other services. This is NOT an emergency number. If you are in danger, call 911 immediately.When you call the Support Line the following will happen:You will speak with a trained domestic violence advocate.We will listen to you.We will not blame or judge you.We will provide you with information and referrals.We can and will meet you at a doctor's office, clinic, hospital or another safe place.We will explore your options.We will work with you to develop a safety plan specifically for you.
- Website: http://www.hdvs.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (866) 668-6543, (707) 443-6042
- Hours: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Eligibility: Variable by program, see individual program listings.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Humboldt United States