Service Name: WOMEN ESCAPING A VIOLENT ENVIRONMENT (WEAVE)
Organization Name: WOMEN ESCAPING A VIOLENT ENVIRONMENT (WEAVE)
- Description: WEAVE is the primary provider of crisis intervention services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Sacramento County.WEAVE's mission is to build a community that does not tolerate domestic violence and sexual assault and provides survivors with the support they need to be safe and thrive. Prevention and Education are critical in improving how our community responds to violence.WEAVE is committed to breaking the cycle of violence by educating the community to better understand the issues of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Website: http://www.weaveinc.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 920-2952, (916) 448-2321
- Hours: Tue & Thu 12pm-2pm; Wed 5pm-7pm