Service Name: Adult Day Care
Organization Name: UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF CENTRAL CALIFORNIA (UCPCC)
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Offices are open to the public and services are available.
Manages adult day care facilities for adults with an intellectual disability. Provides math, spelling, and physical education classes. Offers art, music, and gardening activities.
- Website: https://www.ucpcc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (559) 221-8272, (559) 348-5408, (559) 934-1126
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4pm; Tue 8am - 4pm; Wed 8am - 4pm; Thu 8am - 4pm; Fri 8am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Adults (age 18 and older) with an intellectual disability
- Requirements: Central Valley Regional Center referral
- Fresno United States