Service Name: Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
Organization Name: CASA OF FRESNO AND MADERA COUNTIES
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Staff are available by phone and email.
Administers volunteer opportunities to mentor and advocate for children. Provides volunteer recruitment, screening, assessment, and background checks. Offers volunteer information sessions, training courses, and support services. Assigns volunteer advocates to children and their social workers or case managers. Receives Department of Social Services referrals for children.
- Website: https://www.casafresno.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (559) 244-6485
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5:30pm; Tue 8:30am - 5:30pm; Wed 8:30am - 5:30pm; Thu 8:30am - 5:30pm; Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm;
- Eligibility: Adults (age 21 and older)
- Requirements: Photo identification
- Fresno United States
- Madera United States