Service Name: Adult Protective Services (APS)
Organization Name: MADERA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Staff are available by phone.
Operates 24/7 Adult Protective Services hotline to report adult abuse or neglect. Investigates reports of suspected neglect, abandonment, physical, sexual, mental, emotional, or financial abuse. Provides emergency response, crisis intervention, and protection from abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
- Website: https://www.maderacounty.com/government/social-services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (559) 662-2600, (559) 675-5065, (559) 675-7839
- Hours: 24/7 APS hotline
- Eligibility: Open to all for reporting suspected abuse or neglect of dependent adults (age 18-64) with a mental or physical disability and seniors (age 65 and older)
- Requirements: None
- Madera United States