Service Name: Energy Assistance and Weatherization
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP OF MADERA COUNTY (CAPMC)
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is closed to the public, but appointments are available by phone.
Provides gas, electric, and heating fuel payment assistance including wood or propane. Offers home weatherization assessments and improvements including water heater, doors, windows, and showerheads.
- Website: https://www.maderacap.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 559-673-9173
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Madera County income eligible residents
- Requirements: Application Packet, Social Security card, photo identification, proof of income, utility bill, 15 day or 48 hour notice
- Madera United States