Service Name: California Lifeline Program
Organization Name: California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Description: (Cell Phones) Provides information on California approved wireless phone service providers who offer discounted services through federal funds. Each wireless service provider in California has different service offerings, calling features and contractual arrangements. California Lifeline call center can provide information on over 25 service providers. Website has extensive information.
- Website: https://www.californialifeline.com/en
- Phone(s): 866-272-0349
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm
- Eligibility: Low-income households who participate on Medicaid/Medi-Cal, LIHEAP, Section 8, CalFresh, WIC, National Lunch School Program, TANF, SSI, WTW, Tribal TANF, General Assistance or Head Start. Must be able to proof participation with documentation.
- Requirements: Proof of low-income status.
- United States