Service Name: Scotts Valley Tribal TANF Program
Organization Name: Scotts Valley Tribal TANF Program
- Description: (Career Counseling) Provides temporary financial assistance, counseling, supportive services, employment training, education and career services to Native American families in Contra Costa County that belong to a federally recognized tribe.
- Website: http://www.svtribaltanf.org
- Phone(s): 925-363-4778
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5pm
- Eligibility: Must be a family with a child or decedent of an enrolled member of a Federally recognized tribe in the home, reside in Contra Costa County, and meet the low income threshold. The time limit for an adult to receive TANF/Cal Works is 60 months in their life time.
- Requirements: Tribal enrollment verification, proof of income, residency verification, birth certificates, social security cards, valid identification, immunization records, current bank statement within last 30 days, utility bill within last 30 days, child support/custody verification if applicable, marriage certificate, pregnancy verification, unemployment denial letter, social security income verification and vehicle registration.
- Contra Costa United States