Service Name: Birthright - Concord Office
Organization Name: Birthright
- Description: (Talklines/Warmlines) Provide friendship and emotional support, free pregnancy testing, maternity and baby clothing, diapers and wipes, information and referrals to help with legal, medical, financial, and housing needs. Offers baby clothing up to size 18 months. All Birthright services are free, confidential, and available to any woman regardless of age, race, creed, economic or marital status.
- Website: http://birthright.org/en/landingpage/lp-concord
- Phone(s): 925-798-7227
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 11-2pm; Tuesday, 1-4:30pm; Thursday and Friday, 11-2pm; Saturdays by appointment; hours subject to change, call in advance
- Eligibility: Pregnant women or mothers with children up to 24 months.
- Requirements: None
- Contra Costa United States