Service Name: ADULT DAY HEALTH PROGRAMS
Organization Name: MT. DIABLO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Description: Offers Life Skills Program which provides education and training for adults with developmental disabilities and is supported by the Regional Center of the East Bay. Addresses the needs of adults who have suffered an acquired brain injury throught the On Track Program. Provides Transition Options Program which offers education and support to adults with Aspereger's, High Functioning Autism and other related disorders.
- Website: https://mdae-mdusd-ca.schoolloop.com/cms/page_view?d=x&piid=&vpid=1376557060691
- Phone(s): (925) 685-7340
- Hours: Office: Monday-Friday, 8-4pm; class times/days vary
- Eligibility: Adults 18+ with developmental disabilities: call for specific class information. Must be an adult with Asperger's Syndrome or related disorder for the Asperger's program. Participants do not need to be a Regional Center consumer and do not need to live within the district boundaries to be eligible for application.
- Requirements: None
- Contra Costa United States