Service Name: Tax Preparation Assistance - Richmond Rubicon Programs Incorporated - VITA
Organization Name: Rubicon Programs Incorporated
- Description: (Earned Income Credit Information) Provides free tax preparation to all taxpayers, regardless of age or income and checks for EITC qualifications. Individuals who believe they have no filing requirement may be eligible for a credit amount. This site can also help with prior returns from 2016-2018. Tax return types: Schedule C (self-employment) and Schedule A (itemized deductions), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Cancellation of Credit Card Debt.
- Website: https://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/
- Phone(s): 510-412-1725
- Hours: 1/27 - 4/15, by appointment only; Monday-Wednesday, 5-7pm; Saturday, 9-12pm (closed on 2/1/20)
- Eligibility: See description
- Requirements: Social Security card or ITIN for each family member, photo id, W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2019, all 1099 forms and other income or tax forms, child care provider information such as name, address and tax ID number, a check with your account numbers to direct deposit your refund (If you use direct deposit, you can get your refund FAST), copy of last year’s tax return and your household's health coverage information.
- Contra Costa United States