Service Name: Operation Dignity, Inc.
Organization Name: Operation Dignity, Inc.
- Description: (Transitional Housing/Shelter) Provides transitional housing for homeless veterans, including those with a past history of substance abuse and/or mental health issues. Residents work with a case manager to create a plan to become self-sufficient and live independently. Interested homeless veterans must complete application available online.
- Website: http://www.operationdignity.org
- Phone(s): 510-287-8465
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30pm; answering machine 24 hours daily
- Eligibility: Low income or homeless veteran eligible for VA benefits with past/present issues with substance abuse and/or mental illness
- Requirements: Call for information.
- Alameda United States
- San Francisco United States
- Contra Costa United States
- Napa United States
- Santa Clara United States
- Marin United States
- Sonoma United States
- San Mateo United States
- Solano United States