Service Name: Senior Food Program - Antioch
Organization Name: Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
- Description: (Brown Bag Food Programs) Provides groceries to low-income Antioch residents, age 55+. Participants are eligible to receive groceries twice a month. Individuals receive a bag with fresh fruit and vegetables, and canned food. To apply, pick up an application at the distribution site or contact the Food Bank.
- Website: http://www.foodbankccs.org
- Phone(s): 925-676-7543
- Hours: 2nd & 4th Thursday, 11-12pm
- Eligibility: Senior Food Program members must be 55 years of age or older, live in one of the areas served by the program, and have gross monthly incomes under $2,082 for one person or $2,818 for two people. In general each recipient is expected to pick up his or her bag, unless other arrangements are made by the participant.
- Requirements: Identification with birth date and proof of residency.
- Antioch United States