Service Name: TRANSITION TO INDEPENDENCE PROGRAM (TIP)
Organization Name: BENICIA COMMUNITY ACTION COUNCIL
- Description: Provides transitional housing to homeless individuals as they work toward themselves. Provides referrals for emergency housing, clean clothing, basic hygiene supplies, bathing and barber services, and much more.
- Website: https://www.bencac.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 745-0900
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to homeless adults (18 and up). Must be sober and able to care for themselves.
- Requirements: Photo ID
- Yolo United States
- Napa United States
- Solano United States
- Marin United States
- San Francisco United States