Service Name: MARIN COMMUNITY CLINICS
Organization Name: MARIN COMMUNITY CLINICS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Clinics have reopened with a phone-first policy. Not accepting walk-ins. Individual location hours are listed on the website.
Health Hubs remain open via drive-thru or walk-up if necessary.
Behavioral health appointments are available by phone or video.
Provides a multi-clinic network with a wide array of health services including comprehensive primary health care, oral health care, behavioral health care, obstetrics/gynecology, family planning, vision care, specialty care, groups and classes, and referral services. On-site labs, radiology, and pharmacy services are available for Clinics patients.
Also offers insurance enrollment counselors to help obtain medical insurance to help make quality health care affordable for everyone by offering a sliding fee scale program.
Operates Health Hubs, providing free, bilingual food distribution, nutrition education, health screenings, and information about community organizations.
- Website: https://www.marinclinic.org
- Phone(s): (415) 448-1500
- Hours: Campus ClinicMedical Clinic HoursMonday & Thursday: 8:00am-7:00pmTuesday & Friday: 8:00am-5:00pmWednesday: 9:30am-5:00pmSaturday-Sunday: ClosedLarkspur Clinic Medical Clinic HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:00am-5:00pmWednesday: 9:30am-5:00pmSaturday-Sunday: ClosedNovato South Clinic - 6090Medical Clinic HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00am-5:00pmWednesday: 9:30am-5:00pmSaturday-Sunday: ClosedDental Clinic HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 8:00am-5:00pm1st & 5th Wednesday: 10:00am-5:00pm2nd & 4th Wednesday: 8:00am-5:00pm3rd Wednesday: 9:15am-5:00pmNovato North Clinic - 6100Monday & Friday: 8:00am-6:00pmTuesday & Thursday: 8:00am-7:00pmWednesday: 9:30am-6:00pmSaturday-Sunday: ClosedAvita Pharmacy HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm; Closed for lunch 1:00pm-2:00pmWednesday: 9:30am-6:00pm; Closed for lunch 1:00pm-2:00pmSaturday-Sunday: ClosedSan Rafa...
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: -Photo ID card -insurance card or other proof of insurance (if insured) For sliding scale discounts, bring proof of residency in Marin County and proof of income.
- Marin United States