Service Name: Community Services
Organization Name: WEST BAY PILIPINO MULTI-SERVICE CENTER
- Description: Provides social, legal, and economic services to youth, families, and seniors. Focuses on the Filipino community in the South of Market District of San Francisco.
After-School Program to Integrate and Rejuvenate Education (ASPIRE) - Offers afterschool homework assistance, tutoring, and mentoring for youth (ages 7-17).
Youth and Family Counseling - Provides mental health counseling and therapy to youth and their families. Partners with SF DPH, Division of Mental Health, and Richmond Area Multi-Services.
Youth Employment and Support Services (YESS) - Offers pre-employment workshops on job preparation and job placement for youth (ages 14-25).
Pilipino Immigration and Citizenship Project (PICAP) - Provides bilingual immigration information and counseling. Makes referrals to other community services. Offers workshops on citizenship as well as English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.
- Website: https://www.westbaycenter.org
- Phone(s): 415-431-6266
- Hours: Mon 11am - 7pm; Tue 11am - 7pm; Wed 11am - 7pm; Thu 11am - 7pm; Fri 11am - 7pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: None
- San Francisco United States