Service Name: NAPA VALLEY EARLY LEARNING INITIATIVE
Organization Name: FIRST 5 NAPA COUNTY
- Description: Offers support to children, their families and the early learning professionals who work with them.
The four components are:
1. Family Engagement while providing their children with childcare.
2. Child Access to high quality preschool experiences and summer preschool.
3. Provider Training to support preschool teachers with the skills to serve English learners.
4. Systems Change through coordination and integration of services for children and families.
- Website: http://www.first5napa.org
- Phone(s): (707) 257-1410
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to caregivers of children from birth to five years old.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Napa United States