Service Name: Neighborhood Services
Organization Name: DONALDINA CAMERON HOUSE
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Continuing to support and connect with clients online and via other virtual formats. Summer programming has been cancelled.
Provides case management for domestic violence survivors, counseling, women's support group. Also offers cancer support groups. Provides ESL and computer classes, parenting classes, community resources, and referrals. Offers an after school program, mentorship, and leadership development. Also operates youth summer camp programs and offers sports activities.
- Website: https://www.cameronhouse.org
- Phone(s): 415-781-0401
- Hours: Mon 9:30am - 6pm; Tue 9:30am - 6pm; Wed 9:30am - 6pm; Thu 9:30am - 6pm; Fri 9:30am - 6pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- San Francisco United States
- Adult/Child Mentoring Programs
- General Recreational Activities/Sports
- Health/Disability Related Support Groups
- Leadership Development
- Youth Development
- Computer and Related Technology Classes
- Domestic Violence Support Groups
- Parenting Skills Classes
- Case/Care Management
- English as a Second Language
- Tutoring Services
- Domestic Violence Issues