Service Name: Gavilan College Hollister
Organization Name: GAVILAN COLLEGE
- Description: Notes for Coronavirus response period:
- Community College instruction and student support services are being provided in an online format.
- Now enrolling for Summer Session Classes (start June 15) which will be offered entirely online.
- Twice monthly drive-up food distribution events in partnership with Second Harvest.
Services provided at Hollister Site:
- Register and Pay for tuition.
- Pick up Schedules, Assessment results
- Get your student ID (ASB Card)
- Academic Counseling is available every Tuesday & Wednesday by appointment only.
- EOPS/CalWORKs Counselor is available every Thursday.
- Librarian is available every Wednesday.
- Placement/Assessment see schedule under student services tab.
- Tutoring is available during Spring and Fall Semesters
- Computer Drop-in Lab available to students registered for classes.
- Vending Machine to purchase Scantrons, Greenbooks, etc.
- Website: http://www.gavilan.edu
- Phone(s): 831-636-3783
- Hours: Mon.- Thur: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Information has not been provided by agency
- San Benito United States
- Food Pantries
- College/University Entrance Support
- Academic Counseling
- College/University Entrance Examination Preparation
- Adult Basic Education
- College/University Extension Programs
- Computer Access Aids
- Adult High School Diploma Programs
- English as a Second Language
- Tutoring Services
- Computer and Related Technology Classes