Service Name: FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE (FNL)
Organization Name: SUBSTANCE ABUSE USE DISORDERS SERVICES
- Description: Friday Night Live builds partnerships with youth to provide positive and healthy youth development opportunities to their peers, and engages youth as active leaders and resources to address community issues associated with access to substances including alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and enhance social-emotional learning opportunities at schools.
Career Exploration, Community Advocacy, Cultural and Recreational Activities, Family Workshops, Job/Internship Placement, Socio-Emotional Learning, Youth Advocacy/Civic Engagement
- Website: http://www.santacruzhealth.org/HSAHome/HSADivisions/BehavioralHealth/SubstanceUseDisordersServices/S
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 454-5004
- Hours: Weekday afternoons, after school, Weekday evenings, Weekends.
- Eligibility: Friday Night Live: Open to all students 12-20 years old.
- Requirements: None
- Santa Cruz United States
- Drug Use Disorder Education/Prevention
- Youth Centers
- Youth Development
- Youth Violence Prevention
- Alcohol Use Disorder Education/Prevention
- Youth Employment Programs
- Tobacco Use Education/Prevention
- Alcohol/Drug Impaired Driving Prevention
- Youth/Student Support Groups
- Adolescent/Youth Counseling
- Monica Nicholas, firstname.lastname@example.org