Service Name: Berkeley Community Resource Center
Organization Name: DOROTHY DAY HOUSE
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Currently closing daily at approximately 3:30pm.
Modified, socially-distanced on-site services are available during Coronavirus response. The center is ONLY providing meals, laundry, and shower services. Walk in's are accepted for meal services but individuals must sign up for next-day appointments to utilize laundry, and shower services. Call or email with further inquiries. If phones are not answered, staff will be responsive to voicemails.
NO SHELTER BEDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE CENTER IS ONLY OPEN FOR MODIFIED SERVICES LISTED ABOVE.
Provides a full-service day program for people experiencing homelessness. Day services include breakfast, lunch, showers, laundry, clothes, and locker. Also collaborates with local agencies for mental health, legal assistance, housing, and other services.
Accepts donations of clothing, holiday donations, backpacks, sleeping bags, etc. Volunteer opportunities available.
- Website: https://www.dorothydayhouse.org
- Phone(s): (510) 705-1325
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4:30pm; Tue 8am - 4:30pm; Wed 8am - 4:30pm; Thu 8am - 4:30pm; Fri 8am - 4:30pm; Sat 8am - 4:30pm; Sun 8am - 4:30pm;
- Eligibility: Individuals experiencing homelessness. Shelter service is for adults only.
- Requirements: None
- Solano United States
- San Francisco United States
- San Mateo United States