Service Name: FRIENDLY PEERSUASION PHASE I/ PHASE II
Organization Name: GIRLS INC. OF THE CENTRAL COAST
- Description: A substance abuse education program for middle school girls, which also prepares them to become facilitators of workshops on this subject for elementary school children. This program approaches drug abuse prevention as a peer issue, using the positive influence of young people modeling healthy behaviors.
- Website: http://www.girlsinccc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 772-0882, (831) 772-0882
- Hours: Meets once a week, after school on school grounds.
- Eligibility: Girls ages 11 to 14
- Requirements: No information provided by agency
- San Benito United States
- Santa Cruz United States
- Monterey United States
- Elizabeth Contreras, Deputy Director, firstname.lastname@example.org