Service Name: Services for Business
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ HUMAN SERVICES WORKFORCE
- On-the-Job Training reimbursement of up to 3-6 months of trainee's salary to place job seekers in permanent, full-time employment.
- Applicant Recruitment and Screening to help your business fill its open jobs.
- Employee Retention Services is a confidential service through the Small Business Development Center to assist business to keep doors open and retain employees.
- Training Existing Staff funds to cover the costs to train existing employees.
- Referrals to partner services.
- Business consultation
- Layoff services
- Veteran's Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (831) 464-6286, (831) 479-6136, (831) 763-8516, (831) 763-8756
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Call for information
- Santa Cruz United States
- Labor Standards and Practices
- Labor Relations
- Business Tax Information
- Business Registration/Licensing
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits Assistance
- Unemployment Benefits Fraud Reporting
- Veteran High School Diploma Programs
- Veteran Employment Programs
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers
- Job Finding Assistance
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Business Assistance Services
- Business Financing
- Business Continuity Consultation Programs
- Veteran Membership Organizations
- Business Recruitment and Attraction
- Organizational Training Services
- Unemployment Recipients