Service Name: Mentoring Program
Organization Name: BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF THE BAY AREA
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Program continues to operate virtually.
Provides mentoring programs for children (age 6-15). Matches adult volunteers with children for individualized mentoring with measurable positive impact. Offers community-based programs. Mentor and child meet at the convenience of the child's parents and the mentor.
- Website: https://www.bbbsba.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 415-503-4050, 415-503-4050, 415-503-4050, 415-503-4050
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Child (age 6-15) with parent or guardian willing to participate.
Volunteer/Mentor: adult (age 21 and older) that passes background checks and is willing to commit to one year of regular visits with assigned child.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States
- San Mateo United States
- Solano United States
- Marin United States
- Napa United States
- Contra Costa United States
- Santa Clara United States
- Sonoma United States
- San Francisco United States