Service Name: Veteran Services
Organization Name: SAN MATEO COUNTY VETERANS SERVICES OFFICE
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Offices are closed to the public. Continuing to offer full range of services over the phone.
Provides assistance and follow-up services to ensure that you receive the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Disability Compensation and Pensions
- Education and Training
- Health Care
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation - dependents and survivors
- Housing/Home Loans
- VA Life Insurance
- Burial - dependents and survivors
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Veterans ID Cards
- Website: https://hsa.smcgov.org/veterans
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (650) 802-6598
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: All veterans, military personnel and their families are welcome. Specific services may vary, please call.
- Requirements: Varies by service.
- San Mateo United States
- Ed Kiryczun, Veteran Services Officer, email@example.com