Service Name: ALUM ROCK WOMEN AND CHILDREN'S CENTER / ASBURY FAMILY CENTER
Organization Name: TEEN CHALLENGE
- Description: Provides a 12 to 18-month residential treatment program. Includes individual and group counseling, marriage counseling, and support groups. Also offers parenting classes and drug and alcohol education in a biblical curriculum.
- Website: http://www.teenchallenge.net
- Phone(s): (408) 272-4416
- Hours: Mon 6am - 10pm; Tue 6am - 10pm; Wed 6am - 10pm; Thu 6am - 10pm; Fri 6am - 10pm;
- Eligibility: Open to single men and women, single mothers, and families.
- Requirements: Photo ID, Social Security card, and birth certificate are required.
- San Mateo United States
- San Francisco United States
- Solano United States
- Marin United States
- Napa United States