Service Name: Neighborhood Access Points
Organization Name: SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE OF ECONOMIC AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT (OEWD), WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All services continue during Coronavirus response. Centers are not receiving clients for in-person consultations. All assistance is being provided telephonically.
Offers an array of workforce services designed to assist jobseekers. Services include:
- Career planning
- Job search assistance
- Interview preparation
- Training workshops
- Unemployment information
Also offers access to computers and supportive services.
- Website: https://oewd.org/job-seeker-services
- Phone(s): (415) 239-8705, (415) 282-3334, (415) 369-3050, (415) 549-7000, (415) 575-4570, (415) 677-7500, (415) 715-8630, (415) 822-3491
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be legally entitled to work in the United States. Some services require that individual register with the EDD.
- Requirements: Varies by service.
- San Francisco United States