Service Name: TRANSITIONAL HOUSING
Organization Name: GILEAD HOUSE
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Services continue during Coronavirus response, however program is currently full. Gilead House is now partnering with the Marin County Coordinated Entry System. Call 415-457-4663 to be evaluated for eligibility.
Offers two-year transitional housing to single mothers motivated to change their lives. Participants must be willing and able to work during their stay.
The first year of the program, participant will live in a shared house. Residents take part in the maintenance and upkeep of the building and adhere to house rules.
During the second year of the program, participant will move into an apartment and take on more personal responsibilities.
- Website: https://www.gileadhouse.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (415) 895-5575
- Hours: Mon 10am - 5pm; Tue 10am - 5pm; Wed 10am - 5pm; Thu 10am - 5pm; Fri 10am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to single mothers with custody of dependent child(ren) (age 17 and under).
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Marin United States