Service Name: Rental and Utility Assistance
Organization Name: COASTSIDE HOPE
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Services will continue during the COVID-19 response, under the following limited hours.
Mon/Tue/Thur/Friday 9am-4pm (closed for lunch from noon-1pm)
Call ahead to make an appointment.
No further update as of 5/14/2020
Provides emergency assistance with rent, rental deposit or utility bills to qualifying clients. Also offers assistance with emergency car repairs.
All payments are made to third party vendors.
- Website: https://www.coastsidehope.org
- Phone(s): 650-726-9071
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 11am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm; Sat; Sun; Closes for lunch from noon-1pm.
- Eligibility: Open to low-income residents of San Mateo County mid-coast from Montara to Half Moon Bay.
- Requirements: Varies by service.
- Half Moon Bay San Mateo United States
- Moss Beach San Mateo United States
- Montara San Mateo United States
- El Granada San Mateo United States