Service Name: CLSF Support Services
Organization Name: CENTRO LATINO DE SAN FRANCISCO (CLSF)
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Currently providing takeaway meals at meal sites, as well as home-delivered meals.
All group activities, including ESL/Citizenship classes, are suspended until further notice.
Social Worker is available for 1:1 appointments from 3pm-4pm daily.
Provides programs and services for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Services include:
- Home delivered meals
- Latino-style lunch service
- Health and nutrition screenings
- Health education presentations
- Assistance and general guidance through ADA certification process
- English as a second language classes
- United States citizenship application assistance
- Bilingual, culturally competent benefits assistance for Social Security, Medi-Cal and general assistance clients.
- Assistance with applications for government subsidized housing, food stamps and other supportive services.
- Website: https://www.centrolatinodesf.org
- Phone(s): 415-861-8758
- Hours: Mon 9:30am - 3pm; Tue 9:30am - 3pm; Wed 9:30am - 3pm; Thu 9:30am - 3pm; Fri 9:30am - 3pm; Congregate meal: Monday-Saturday, 11:30am-1pm
- Eligibility: Seniors (age 60 and older) or individuals (age 18 and older) with disabilities.
- Requirements: Proof of age and disability (if applicable) are required.
- San Francisco United States