Service Name: Community Resource Room
Organization Name: THE WOMEN'S BUILDING
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Facility remains closed.
Food Pantry for Immigrant Families is open on Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00am-10:00am. Staff is providing essential services and support over the phone or via email@example.com.
Provides information and referrals to community resources such as legal, employment, housing, health, and LGBTQI services. Offers basic computer training, job search assistance, financial education, and legal advice. Also provides a computer lab with Internet access, printer, copier, telephone, and fax.
- Website: https://womensbuilding.org
- Phone(s): (415) 431-1180
- Hours: Mon 10am - 5pm; Tue 10am - 5pm; Wed 10am - 5pm; Thu 10am - 5pm; Fri 10am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: None
- San Francisco United States
- Daniela Flores, Programs Assistant