Service Name: SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES
Organization Name: FREE AT LAST
- Description: Provides a continuum of community-based services for adults and youth. Services include:
- Drop in Center - referral and daily 12-step meeting groups
- Outpatient Drug Free Program - 3 month program involving group process. Also individual counseling, and case management
- Residential Treatment Program - 3 months of residential treatment
- DUI First Offender
- Transitional Clean and Sober Living Residence
General services are available during Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS) and disasters.
These services are still available if a power outage occurs in this facility.
- Website: http://www.freeatlast.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (650) 462-6999
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Serves anyone with alcohol or other drug addiction.
- Requirements: None
- San Mateo United States
- Alcohol Use Disorder Support Groups
- Residential Drug Use Disorder Treatment Facilities
- Transitional Residential Substance Use Disorder Services
- Comprehensive Outpatient Drug Use Disorder Treatment
- Residential Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment Facilities
- DUI Offender Programs
- Drug Use Disorder Support Groups