Service Name: Support Services
Organization Name: SAINT FRANCIS CENTER
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Only offering food and showers, until further notice. Prepackaged groceries are available to anyone twice a month. Visit Monday through Friday between 10:30am-1:30pm. Regular registration protocols have been suspended and no ID is required at this time. Distribution occurs outside of the building in the driveway.
For shower service, call one day ahead if possible.
Provides food, clothes, showers and laundry facilities. Also offers a monthly free immigration law clinic.
- Website: https://www.stfrancisrwc.org
- Phone(s): (650) 365-7829
- Hours: Mon 1pm - 3pm; Tue 1pm - 3pm; Wed 1pm - 3pm; Thu 1pm - 3pm; Fri 1pm - 3pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: Photo ID and proof of residency are required.
- San Mateo United States