Service Name: Fairfield Adult Recreation Center
Organization Name: CITY OF FAIRFIELD, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Programming is cancelled and facilities temporarily closed. Visit website for online resources.
Provides social services such as tax preparation assistance, annual flu vaccines, and educational presentations. Also hosts various activities such as holiday events, instructional classes, and day trips.
Free notary service every fourth Thursday of the month from 9am-11am. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Website: http://www.fairfield.ca.gov/gov/depts/parks_n_recreation/adults/center.asp
- Phone(s): 707-428-7421
- Hours: Dates and times subject to cancellation or modification. Call for information.
- Eligibility: Seniors (age 50 and older)
- Requirements: Application required for Meals on Wheels.
- Fairfield Solano United States