Service Name: SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO SENIOR SERVICES
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
The Magnolia Senior Center is closed and activities are suspended.
Offers social, recreational, educational and special activities include bingo, bridge, billiards, knitting and crafts, cooking demonstrations, casino trips, sightseeing opportunities, and dining outings to senior in South San Francisco. Offers Alzheimer's Support Group and blood pressure screenings on a regular basis. Tax assistance is available from February to April. Also offers a lunch program for seniors.
- Website: https://www.ssf.net/departments/parks-recreation/recreation-division/seniors/programs-and-activities
- Phone(s): (650) 829-3820
- Hours: Lunch served Monday-Friday at noon. All other activities: Monday-Saturday 9am-3pm and Sunday noon-3pm
- Eligibility: Other program: seniors (aged 50 or older).
Lunch: seniors (aged 60 or older).
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- South San Francisco San Mateo United States