Service Name: UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: SAN FRANCISCO PENINSULA ENERGY SERVICES
- Description: Provides Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Provides a one time per calendar year credit on utilities including gas, electricity, and utilities included with rent. Also assists with wood and propane accounts. Emergency assistance may be provided for households with utility disconnection notices. Also provides Home Weatherization Program including:
- Possible installation of windows, and doors
- Installation of furnaces, and water heaters
- Attic and floor insulation
- Thermostat, carbon monoxide, and smoke alarms
- Water conservation measures
Offers energy conservation measures for both renter and owner-occupied housing.
- Website: https://sfpes.org
- Phone(s): (415) 416-6660
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 4pm; Tue 8:30am - 4pm; Wed 8:30am - 4pm; Thu 8:30am - 4pm; Fri 8:30am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Low-income resident of San Francisco and San Mateo Counties. Those who qualify for emergency assistance must have received a 48 hour shut-off notice (15 day notice for Medical Baseline customers). Call for more detailed eligibility requirement.
- Requirements: Photo identification, households income verification(s), current PG&E billing statement, and utility shut off notice (for emergency assistance only)
- San Mateo United States
- San Francisco United States