Service Name: MARIN HOUSING AUTHORITY
Organization Name: MARIN HOUSING
- Description: Owns and manages public housing units. Also administers the following programs and services:
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) - provides rental subsidy for very low-income families. Client pays approximately 30% of their monthly income.
- Below Market Rate Homeownership Program - provides an opportunity for low- to moderate-income, first-time homebuyers. Client may purchase specific condominium units in Marin County at less than market value.
- Residential Rehab Loan Program - provides low-interest property improvement loans and technical assistance to qualified homeowners. Helps repair property, correct substandard conditions, and eliminate health and safety hazards.
- Website: https://www.marinhousing.org
- Phone(s): (415) 326-1641
- Hours: Mon 10am - 4:30pm; Tue 10am - 4:30pm; Wed 10am - 4:30pm; Thu 10am - 4:30pm; Fri 10am - 4:30pm;
- Eligibility: Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8): low-income residents of Marin County who are families, seniors, or disabled individuals.
Below Market Rate Homeownership Program: low- and moderate-income, first-time homebuyers
Residential Rehab Loan Program: low-income homeowners
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Marin United States