Service Name: Homeless Help Centers
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SAN MATEO COUNTY (SVDP)
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Offering limited services at this time. See below for updated hours of operation.
SVdP Homeless Help Centers open for food and mail service:
50 North B Street, San Mateo. 9am-11am Monday thru Friday
421 Fourth Lane, South San Francisco (Cafe St Vincent). 10am-11am Mon/Wed/Friday
2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City (Fair Oaks Community Center). Noon-1pm Monday thru Friday
Sandwiches on Sundays Distribution:
2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City (Fair Oaks Community Center). Noon-1pm Sunday
Thrift Stores are now open with restrictions.
Peninsula Family Resource Center is in remote operation and answering calls to Help Line. Sending referrals to County Core Agency partners and SVdP Conferences per usual. Anyone in need of assistance call the Help Line at 650-343-4403.
Offers basic survival necessities, such as a hot meal, clothing, sleeping bag, bus token, ID card payment, laundry, and mail service.
- Website: http://svdpsm.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): , (650) 343-9251, (650) 589-9039
- Hours: San Mateo: Monday-Friday 9:45am-11:45amSouth San Francisco:Monday-Friday 10am-noonSaturday 11am-noonRedwood City:Monday-Friday 1:15pm-2:15pm
- Eligibility: Homeless or low-income individuals.
- Requirements: None
- San Mateo United States