Service Name: LOW INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: NORTH COAST ENERGY SERVICES
- Description: Provides assistance with applications for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP). Also assists with the weatherization of homes applications in Napa, and Solano Counties. Payments are credited to the applicant's utility account.
Weatherization Program provides free energy conservation measures that may include:
- Attic insulation
- Minor home repairs
- Weather-stripping of doors/windows
- Heater repair/replacement
- Cooling repair/replacement
- Website: https://www.nces.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 669-5700, (707) 422-3200, (707) 463-0303, (707) 463-0303, (707) 463-0637, (707) 495-4417, (800) 233-4480, (844) 742-6925
- Hours: Vacaville - Monday to Friday 8:30am-12:30pmSanta Rosa - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Ukiah - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm Woodland - Monday to Friday 8:30am-1pm
- Eligibility: Residents of area served, who meet the income eligibility requirement.
- Requirements: Proof of income and current utility bills are required.
- Lake United States
- Mendocino United States
- Napa United States
- Sonoma United States
- Yolo United States
- Solano United States