Service Name: Utility Assistance and Weatherization Program
Organization Name: NORTH COAST ENERGY SERVICES
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Office is back open, and services are running as usual.
Assists with applications for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Also assists with the weatherization of homes applications in Napa, and Solano Counties. Payments are credited to the applicant's utility account.
Weatherization Program provides free energy conservation measures that may include:
- Attic insulation
- Minor home repairs
- Weather-stripping of doors/windows
- Heater repair/replacement
- Cooling repair/replacement
- Website: https://northcoastenergyservices.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (530) 669-5700, (707) 422-3200, (707) 463-0303, (707) 463-0637, (707) 495-4417, (800) 233-4480, (844) 742-6925
- Hours: Vacaville - Monday to Friday 8:30am-1pmSanta Rosa - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Ukiah - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm Woodland - Monday to Friday 8:30am-1pm
- Eligibility: Residents of area served, who meet the income eligibility requirement.
- Requirements: Proof of income and current utility bills are required.
- Napa United States
- Sonoma United States
- Yolo United States
- Lake United States
- Mendocino United States
- Solano United States
- Anna Russell, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org