Service Name: San Francisco Birth and Death Records (Records older than 3 years old)
Organization Name: SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY CLERK
- Description: Provides birth and death records (older than 3 years old and back to 1906) within the legal limits of City and County of San Francisco.
NOTE: for records less than 3 years old, please contact Public Health department.
- Website: http://sfgov.org/countyclerk/BIRTH-DEATH-CERTIFICATE
- Phone(s): 415-554-4950
- Hours: Monday through Friday: 8am to 4pm Processing hours
- Eligibility: Must authorize copy must sign a statement, under penalty of perjury, that they are an authorized person as defined by Health & Safety Code section 103526(c).
- San Francisco United States