Service Name: FOOD BANK DISTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATIONS
Organization Name: SAN FRANCISCO - MARIN FOOD BANK
- Description: Note: Distributes to organizations. Does not provide direct services to individuals.
Central clearinghouse for donated food. Redistributes donations through partnerships with nonprofit agencies and eligible congregations.
Gathers food donations from growers, processors, wholesalers and retailers. Other sources include restaurants, various food drives, government surplus programs, and individual donors. Volunteers sort, repack and shelve donations at the warehouse for agency distribution.
- Website: http://www.sfmfoodbank.org
- Phone(s): (415) 824-3663
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Nonprofit agency or eligible congregation serving low income individuals and families in the area served.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Marin United States
- San Francisco United States