Service Name: Older Adult System of Integrated Services (OASIS)
Organization Name: SAN MATEO COUNTY HEALTH, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY SERVICES
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
New clients call the BHRS Access Call Center at 1-800-686-0101.
If you are a current client, call your clinic directly to inquire about your mental health services.
- North County Youth & Adult Clinic: 650-301-8650
- Central County Youth & Adult Clinic: 650-573-3571
- South County Adult: 650-363-4111
- Shasta Youth & Transition Age Young: 650-599-1033
- Coastside Youth & Adult: 650-726-6369
- East Palo Alto Youth & Adult: 650-363-4030
COVID-19 Status: No further update available as of 6/3/2020
Provides psychiatric medication evaluation, monitoring, case management, and counseling services to San Mateo County residents age 60 and over who have mental health issues and are in need of home visit services.
- Website: https://null
- Phone(s): 650-573-2615, 650-573-2615, 650-573-2615
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5
- Eligibility: Older adult(Age 60 or over), homebound, with a psychiatric diagnosis or the possibility of a psychiatric diagnosis.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- San Mateo United States