Service Name: LOW INCOME PUBLIC HOUSING PROGRAM (LIPH)
Organization Name: HOUSING AUTHORITY OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- Description: The waiting list for Low Income Public Housing is currently closed. Please consult the Housing Authority website for further information.
Provides townhouse style apartments to tenants who qualify. Tenants pay rent directly to the Housing Authority. Tenants have a choice of paying either an income based rent, which is equal to approximately 30% of their household income, or a fixed flat rent which is similar to market rent.
- Website: https://www.hacosantacruz.org
- Phone(s): (831) 454-9455, (831) 469-3712, (831) 475-1146
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Low income individuals or families.
- Requirements: Varies
- Santa Cruz United States