Service Name: Mental Health Services
Organization Name: SAN BENITO COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Description: All services continue to be offered through Behavioral Health. All services are now available through telephone, telehealth, and some clients may be seen in person if needed. Call 831-636-4020 to receive an appointment or obtain further information. 4/16/2020
- Crisis Intervention - A fast response service enabling the individual to cope with a crisis and remain in the community.
- Psychiatric Evaluation - An assessment of your current emotional, behavioral and mental status.
- Psychological Assessment - Psychological testing may be provided when indicated, as well as an assessment of your current emotional, behavioral and mental status.
- Medication Evaluation - A face-to-face meeting with a psychiatrist (M.D.)or licensed nurse to determine the benefit of prescribing medication to alleviate symptoms of mental illness.
- Acute Hospitalization - If required, you may be assisted to use inpatient acute psychiatric hospital services through a number of hospital providers under contract.
- Mental Health Services - Individual, family, or group counseling are provided.
- Case Management - Assistance provided by staff to promote access to needed medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, rehabilitative or other community services.
- Information and Referral - Staff will provide you with recommendations, information and assistance to help you use services that may be of value to you.
- School Services - Special counseling, meetings with teachers, EPSDT(Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment)
- Website: https://www.cosb.us
- Phone(s): 831-636-4020
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm; Crisis Intervention - 24 hours daily
- Eligibility: Crisis Intervention Services - None
All other services - Individual or family must be a resident of San Benito County
- Requirements: Individual or family must have proof of income, Medi-Cal card, insurance card
- Mental Health Courts
- Psychiatric Disorder Counseling
- Group Counseling
- General Counseling Services
- Separation/Divorce Support Groups
- Children's/Adolescent Psychiatric Hospitals
- Marriage Counseling
- General Crisis Intervention Hotlines
- Psychiatric Medication Services
- Psychiatric Mobile Response Teams
- Mental Health Crisis Lines