Service Name: District Attorney
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY
- Description: Prosecutes crimes committed in Santa Cruz County. Provides support for crime witnesses. Provides referrals to state and federal agencies that deal with consumer issues, and complaints.
Investigates and may administer estates when there is no next of kin, no one else willing or able to act on behalf of the decedent, or when appointed by the court because of a contested Will or other extraordinary situation.
- Website: https://datinternet.co.santa-cruz.ca.us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (831) 454-2400, (831) 454-3532
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: None
- Requirements: None