Service Name: HOSPICE TRANSITION & GRIEF PROGRAM
Organization Name: HOSPICE OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- Description: Provides hospice care to terminally ill patients at home or in a skilled nursing facility.
Grief Support program provides support and counseling to surviving family members and friends. Assists them through the painful period following the death of a loved one.
Transitions program provides case management and non-medical supportive services for patients diagnosed with a progressive illness or end-stage disease who are not ready for hospice care.
- Website: https://www.hospicesantacruz.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (831) 430-3000, (831) 649-7750
- Hours: Hospice Service: 24 hrs daily;Transition Program: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday by appointment;Grief Support: times vary, some evening and weekend
- Eligibility: Hospice Program: Individual with a terminal illness, prognosis of 6 months or less
Transitions Program: Individual with life-threatening illness
Grief Support: Individual and Group support available to anyone coping with the death of a loved one
*Additional eligibility requirements may apply to all programs*
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Santa Cruz United States
- San Benito United States
- Monterey United States
- Hospice Care Referrals
- Hospice Care
- Case/Care Management
- Bereaved Child Support Groups
- Bereaved Parent Support Groups
- General Bereavement and Grief Support Groups
- Terminal Illness Support Groups
- Bereavement and Grief Counseling
- Terminal Illness Counseling
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Home Care/Hospice Associations
- Terminal Illness