Service Name: Adult Protective Services (APS)
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT ADULT AND LONG TERM CARE
- Description: Adult Protective Services is currently following State guidelines that allows APS programs to collect, and review information related to the client's situation and needs by phone prior to conducting a face to face/in person visit. Priority will be assigned to those at highest risk and in imminent danger and APS will be coordinating with law enforcement for in person responses.
In-Home Supportive Services is accepting applications for services.
In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority is assisting IHSS recipients with registry provider lists.
Call (831) 454-4101
Fax (831) 454-4290 or (831) 763-8906
Investigates reports of elder or dependent adult abuse or neglect, including self-neglect. Elder abuse can be psychological, physical, sexual or financial. The harm done to the elderly or dependent adults may come from relatives, friends, or caregivers. Rental deposit assistance and home rehabilitation services.
Also provides referrals to other resources.
- Website: https://www.santacruzhumanservices.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 454-4101, (831) 763-8925, (866) 580-4357
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Older adult (age 65 and over) or dependent adult (age 18-64) who has physical or mental limitations and are not residents of a facility.
Home Rehabilitation/Rental Deposit: 65+ or dependent adults at-risk of homelessness as a result of abuse/neglect if home rehabilitation will allow the individual to remain or secure housing
- Requirements: None
- Santa Cruz United States
- Melissa Villalobos, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org