Service Name: Central Coast Energy Services, INC.
Organization Name: CENTRAL COAST ENERGY SERVICES, INC.
- Provides home weatherization services that may assist in replacing appliances.
- Offers energy conservation education.
- Offers energy bill payment assistance to low-income residents through the HEAP program. (HEAP application can be found here)
- Provides low-flow toilets for homes or businesses in the City of Watsonville Water Service Area.
- Provides replacement through our weatherization program. Replacement is dependent on initial home assessment; applicants must be income eligible.
- Website: https://www.EnergyServices.org
- Email: Lizet@EnergyServices.org
- Phone(s): 8317617080, 888-728-3637
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Low-income residents, or households facing shutoff who have received 15-day or 48-hour notice.
HEAP: Low-income homeowners and renters, including those who occupy mobile homes.
# of people in household : Maximum monthly gross income
1: $2,097 | 2: $2,743 | 3: $3,389 | 4: $4,034 | 5: $4,680 | 6: $5,325 | 7: $5,446 | 8: $5,567
- Requirements: Varies HEAP: Copy of most recent PG&E bill (all pages) Copy of income documents for the last 30 days
- Santa Cruz United States
- Lizet Moreno, Marketing and Outreach Manager, Lizet@EnergyServices.org