Service Name: Social Security Administration
Organization Name: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- Description: Please encourage your clients to call or take advantage of our secure and convenient online services to:
- Apply for Retirement, Disability, and Medicare benefits
- Check the status of an application or appeal
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Print a benefit verification letter, and
- Much more. 7/6/2020
Accepts applications for Medicare. Individuals in need of cash and who are age 65 or over or who are blind or disabled, including blind and disabled children, may apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Accepts applications for original and duplicate Social Security cards. The Teleservice Center provides information about eligibility and the documents which must be submitted with the application.
- Website: https://www.socialsecurity.gov
- Phone(s): (800) 521-3385, (800) 593-8523, (833) 571-2679
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 12noon; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Varies according to program
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.